How's life been treating you? I've certainly had a wacky start to 2017. Back to work, my birthday and a nasty tooth extraction. This year has me thinking of all the things that could go wrong but also all the possibilities it holds. Sometimes one little mistake or "oopsy" can make you think that the entire year is going off all wrong,, I feel that way about most years until I made the choice to turn every bad situation into a good one. "What makes you happy?", ask yourself that little question before you decide its a crappy year and utilize that little something whether it's a nap or bar of chocolate.
I figured some "New Year Resolutions" are in order, but of course when you're "in between", the resolutions are never of normality.
So here we go: Sash In Between Resolving to:
- Read More
- Shop less
- Make More memories
- Work smarter
- Find time to meditate/reflect/relax your spirit
- Eat a variety of foods
- Plan stuff but not everything
- De-clutter weekly if not daily
- Blog more (No promises :P )
- Save some money
- See more places
- Get stress and Anxiety under control
- Get healthy (vitamins, good food, move around more)
- Get more sunlight.
- Take 2017 as a year to reflect and find myself as well as understand the people around me.
- Make some friends
- Study something interesting
- Be grateful
- Spend some time away from technology as a routine
- Start a project or 2
So there's a list of 20 things I want to do more of. If you're a resolution person what are they?
Good luck to everyone that are keeping resolutions and those who are reaching for greater heights this year and even if you're taking it one day at a time, do it with all you've got. Here's to making 2017 great!